Training & Consultation
The key to effectively protecting and growing returns for an organization's shareholders is to identify and manage the risks that could prevent the achievement of business objectives. Proactively addressing potential areas of risk is crucial for an effective security program. Our consultants will undertake a comprehensive and independent review of your security policies, structures and processes to ensure they are effective.
- Security Consulting and Physical Site Audits
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Facility Assessments & Audits
- International Project Security Planning and Management
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Security Awareness Training
- Executive Self-Defense Training
- Corporate Security Firearms Training
What We've Achieved
- Created, pioneered, and trademarked the concept of “Organic Security”; invited to present concept at the ASIS International Conference on Emerging Security Practice and Trends.
- Through skillful interviewing, obtained a confession from a company manager who embezzled $300,000.
- Made media appearances on nationally syndicated television, radio, newspapers, magazines and industry conferences.
- Organized an Anti-Terrorism conference in Washington D.C. with a founding member of the Central Intelligence Agency's Counter Terrorism Center.
- Conducted Anti-Terrorism and Security Awareness training for 14 sovereign consulates.
- Conducted supply chain security audits and investigative assignments in countries throughout Latin America, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East